Are you Paranoid?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading some of the "stories" on this thread and thought I'd add mine. I was a novice at golf and trying to play a round with a friend. He was teaching me all the tricks to improving my score. A couple of rude guys caught up to us and started making fun of me. Of course a battle of words insued. Them one took a club out and shook it at me. So I shook one of mine at him. He swung. I swung and swung and swung.

When the police got there the guy was laid out on the ground. The cops asked what had happened and I told them. They looked again at that guy and asked me "How many time did you strike him?".

I said, "7, but put me down for 4".

:lol:

Edited by Kicks

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

Red J wrote:

Oh well, coming from Kicks, it's par for the course.

LOL, you just had to Tee-Off on the puns. :wink:

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

Interesting? You said that you kicked your little brother after he threw his wallet at you. By throwing his wallet at you, I assume he wasn't 'right' behind you. What you did was react out of anger. You struck out at something that had harmed you. There was , I am sure, no sense of danger in your own home. So you were not reacting out of fear, or being threatened. One must learn to control their temper, if they are to continue the pursuit of enlightenment. The more knowledge you gain, the more you should be able to control it. Hopefully, as you progress you will learn this. One last thing. Was your little brother throwing his wallet at you truly unprovoked?

Honor all things.

Interesting? You said that you kicked your little brother after he threw his wallet at you. By throwing his wallet at you, I assume he wasn't 'right' behind you. What you did was react out of anger. You struck out at something that had harmed you. There was , I am sure, no sense of danger in your own home. So you were not reacting out of fear, or being threatened. One must learn to control their temper, if they are to continue the pursuit of enlightenment. The more knowledge you gain, the more you should be able to control it. Hopefully, as you progress you will learn this. One last thing. Was your little brother throwing his wallet at you truly unprovoked?

Ah, a calm sensible voice of reason, backed by logical and philisophical thought.... Go away! We're trying to be paranoid here....... :x

Just kidding :lol:

It looks like you're new Logan... Welcome to the forum :)

Uh, you're not out to get me or anything are you?... :dodgy:

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.