• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello Aaron, looks like an interesting video and thanks for the clip. :)

If you have questions about what is acceptable on this board, here's the user guidelines - http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=9512

If you have additional questions, you can query a moderator. Those that have posted in this thread thusfar, including myself, are not moderators. Just overzealous members that are probably overstepping their bounds of authority. ;)

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just overzealous members that are probably overstepping their bounds of authority.

Just trying to help a new member with some of the rules. (i believe the first 3 guidelines where broken by his post).

White Warlock,

Thank you for providing the posting guidelines. I fully understand that this board exists for the purpose of making money for it’s owner and as such that owner has the right to whatever rules he/she deems necessary. Being as those specified rules strictly forbid the mentioning of one’s website I feel that all of my post have been in violation I will at this time erase all that I have posted.

I apologize for intruding.