• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hard Times at the Dojo

I personally think this behavior is inexcusable but that doesn't mean that there is not another side to this story. Why did this all start in the first place?

Hey, how can we a lynching if you keep bringing common sense into this? :kaioken:

Get the rope!!!!

:lol:

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, It's a bad habit. I'm trying to get out of it really. :)

GEEZ Sasori, why have you got to ruin all our fun?

:P

Seriously though, IsshinRyuGurl, talking to your Sensei is really all you can do. Hopefully he will be able to handle the situation tactfully. If not...

On with the lynching!

:D

Tang Soo!

Passion transcends pain.

Thaks for the imput. My instructor has been notified . . . we talked at length, and he basicly told the lady to leave. However, the girl's dad takes karate (and his daughter does too obviously) and my instructor is still debating on how to handle them. He dosen't want to have the girl leave, but if he dosen't there is a very good likelyhood that the mom will show up at tour. or at practice.

I am NOT going to talk to the girl about it. Our relationship has been very unsteady since this incident. I don't know if the lady was high or what, but I think that she is on medication.

As for what happened at the tour. she was talking to me normally about how the tour. was going, and she just went off about my sensei's son, and basicly calling me a two timer/hor, because I agreed to go swimming with him which was why I was in the hot tub in the first place.

Up until then I had had high respect for the lady. Now, I don't truely trust anyone.

Thanks for the posts! :roll:

Make'm cry or get disqualified.

The more you sweat in the dojo, the less you bleed on the streets.

Glad here are things are at least taking the steps to get better. If you have any further problems with the mom, don't be afraid to speak with your instructor. I'm sure he will do everything within his power to keep his dojo running smoothly, and a good environment for everyone.

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Well keep us updated but I hope your problem is solved.

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

You should give her a reverse punch to her gut! KIAHHH!!!

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Up until then I had had high respect for the lady. Now, I don't truely trust anyone.

Thanks for the posts! :roll:

I can understand why it would be hard to trust people after this, but try not to let it get to you too much. IMHO, you've taken the right steps in solving this issue, but I would caution you about letting it determine your opinions of everyone else's values. People need to earn your trust, but don't block everyone out. I'm sure this was just an off-hand statement made out of anger and frustration, but try not to let her get to you anymore.

but if she does continue to bother you, go with the kick to the head... :brow: :lol: :lol: :lol: