• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really like any other situation that causes that adrenal response. Whether its coming up to the plate with the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth, giving a speech, proposing to your fiance, or finding yourself in a street fight.

The consequences, of course are different, but the body's reaction, i.e. fear, is the same.

Learning to control it and even use it to your advantage will usually yield better results. And the best way to help with that is practice, so that confidence can be built.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with admitting fear. After all, without fear, there can be no courage.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with admitting fear. After all, without fear, there can be no courage.

Wow that's deep. I was scared you might say that.....

:lol:

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

The effects of "excitement" can be bad too, as you can get sloppy.

Yes that is true to alot of fights. You just have to be calm, but not angry. Sometimes it depends how much damage your opponent has done to ( personally not physically) and know you limits.