• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lord of the Rings

SBN Doug

I saw Lord of the Rings over the holiday weekend (in a small movie theater in Maine where the seats weren't very comfortable to begin with!) Movie was awesome! :up:

Read the trilogy in high school (way back when!)...

Joecooke007....that wasn't really the ending. The trilogy continues....all filmed back to back so I believe the next is to be released later in 2002. If anyone is interested there is a free screensaver you can download at

http://www.tnpsc.com/ssaver/lordsofthering.htm

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol if anyone was really into Tolkien mythology (jrr Tolkien was the writer of the lothr) they might've guessed I'm a fan by my name. Eru is the name of the god that everyone praises on middle earth, like a hobbit's jesus (I'm not being sacreligous).

So needless to say I've seen the movie and read the books. I don't think the ending was dissapointing, it was a smart ending lol. Now everyone will have to see the next two lol. (the books were the same way for me lol, i read to the end and was like holy crap)

Oh well, I can say this: If they follow the next book as closely the second ending isn't quite as bad.

LONG LIVE GANDALF, SCREW THE BELROG!

I don't try to understand, it would be a waste of time. Instead I only try to understand.

• 4 months later...

Lord of the rings is a little same as Harry potter. but Lord of the rings got more actions than Harry potter. but it was cool too!

Kempo dude says: Stand up show me what you got, im black belter in kempo, im a Kempo champ. lets see who will win!