• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Advertising Idea for Halloween

There was a thread about marketing ideas, which I can't find, so I will just post this idea and see what everyone here thinks about it.

On Halloween night, throw "free month of class" coupons in the trick or treaters' bags, with some candy of course--don't be cheap ;-)

Also, you could get parents of students to give out coupons as well. You could get them to put their initials on the coupons to see which parent handed out the most (that got redeemed). To that parent, you could give their kid a free month of classes, or a gift certificate to a local resturant. The gift certificate idea would actually cost less than the free month to their child and be appreciated more.

pg

]===[------------------------>

http://www.backyardmartialarts.org

]===[------------------------>

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You know that is a great idea. I'm located next to a hardeware store that is doing a halloween party for local kids and I'm putting in some candy to help suppor the give aways and was going to put some business info in there but some free classes is a good idea.

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

• 1 month later...

A person I know, not that I'd call him a friend, dressed up like a student of karate. He acted like a fool and didn't know any proper moves. He deserved a hand upside the head.

"I think therefore I am" Rene Descartes