• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MCDOJO Most common Style

P.S. Wish me luck. I'm grading for my plaid, triple stripped, 7 star, polyester belt tonight!

Lagging a bit aren't you?

Hey, did you have to join the plaid, triple stripped, 7 star, polyester belt club in order to test? What does your school charge for that? I thought my school was pretty resonable... after I got the second mortgage, and picked up a second job it was a piece of cake...

Jeez dude.. I'm the owner of the joint. You know, this is a labour of love for me. All the money is ploughed straight back into the club, and I'm living from hand to mouth. I do it for the love of the job and the faces on the wee little children. Anyway, gotta go, my Jet is waiting to take me back to my winter home in the Bahamas. It's ok, I've left my highest ranking 2nd in command in charge, 13th Dan Great Grandmaster Ruler Mystique Smith, he'll be back right after his mum's changed his nappy!

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez dude.. I'm the owner of the joint. You know, this is a labour of love for me. All the money is ploughed straight back into the club, and I'm living from hand to mouth. I do it for the love of the job and the faces on the wee little children. Anyway, gotta go, my Jet is waiting to take me back to my winter home in the Bahamas. It's ok, I've left my highest ranking 2nd in command in charge, 13th Dan Great Grandmaster Ruler Mystique Smith, he'll be back right after his mum's changed his nappy!

My Apologeze AngelaG,

I had no idea that things were that hard for you right now. I wish I could do something to help, but I have very little free time here. In fact, before I can test tonight, I have to go wax my Super Deluxe Grand Master's Mercedes... The black one... his silver one is in the shop, and he doesn't like to drive the BMW after Labor Day. I guess I just don't have what it takes to run a school... he tells me that he is struggeling too. He puts so much money back into our club though... we just got a new soda pop machine. Maybe someday, if I work hard.... ahhhhh to dream.....

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

My Apologeze AngelaG,

I had no idea that things were that hard for you right now. I wish I could do something to help, but I have very little free time here. In fact, before I can test tonight, I have to go wax my Super Deluxe Grand Master's Mercedes... The black one... his silver one is in the shop, and he doesn't like to drive the BMW after Labor Day. I guess I just don't have what it takes to run a school... he tells me that he is struggeling too. He puts so much money back into our club though... we just got a new soda pop machine. Maybe someday, if I work hard.... ahhhhh to dream.....

He has to run that many cars? Think of that poor guy's petrol bill! And he bought you a soda pop machine? I hope he makes enough on the sales to reimburse himself, I think £2 per can should be adequate.

Still nothing beats my black belt vending machine. £3000 for a black belt, extra £1000 if you get it embroidered. Japanese Kanji straight from the local take-away. My top student Mr. SweetandSourPork will explain it all to you!

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

P.S. Wish me luck. I'm grading for my plaid, triple stripped, 7 star, polyester belt tonight!

Hey, did you have to join the plaid, triple stripped, 7 star, polyester belt club in order to test? What does your school charge for that? I thought my school was pretty resonable... after I got the second mortgage, and picked up a second job it was a piece of cake...

okay so i only did this post because it looks cool, but look it really does look cool. oh and by they way. my actual testing prices at my school.

each belt from white to green

$25

each belt from purple to candidate

$45

BB test

$350

2dan

$450

and everyone after that is really expsenive.

beating up your instructor using nothing you have learned in his class

priceless

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

Our grading fees are actually $30 CDN per belt. That's for EVERY belt. Includes black.

Our sensei is definitely NOT in it for the money...

Wap

"Fighting fighting. Same Same"

"But you know karate!"

"Someone always know more..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i resent that statement..... :dodgy:

as for dan zan ryu

best school ever. you pay nothing for each belt. we have a public belts. when your done with the old you give it back for someone else to use. and i dont even know if you pay for the BB test.

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

My school has no testing fee :brow: my old school though had $75-100 per test :blush:

Phil

Ryu Kyu Christian Karate Federation

"Do not be dependent on others for your improvement. Pay respect to God and Buddha

but do not reley on them." Musashi