• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey Guys

Carnage

What's up guys I am carnage from New York. I am a teen ager who studies Tae Kwon Do. Site looks cool, so what's up!

Oh and if you guys need Banners or avatars give me a holla!

"To be the man, you have to beat the man!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey Carnage :)

What style of TKD do you study?

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

Cool! Will we be seeing you fight in China?

That is where the next Olympics are right??????

Guess I should have paid more attention this summer. :lol:

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lol, olympic tkd style does not mean you nessacrily train for the olympics. It just means you train Olympic style, certaind drills, a lot focusing on sparring.

I know, just razzing you. :lol:

I have never had an opportunity to work with a club that train or sparred Olympic, but always thought it would be fun to have that experience. My style is very traditional, based on traditions that were around long before Korea named TKD as a national sport. I'm sure if I still lived in the Detroit area my choices in training would be greater, but I live in the boonies, and we are very limited in our selection. Besides my own school, there are only two other MA schools in the area, and one TKD club that will hold classes for a couple of months, then the instructor will take a couple of months off. No Olympic style Dojangs within 200 miles.

Good ol' poomse is fun. My school is a mix of traditonal and sparring but when i went to Korea it was all sparring. Also when i train at home it is sparring.