• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

dealing with some physics

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yea right. id change martial arts if i were you.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

quote]

i want to argue that. i was sparring a few months back and i had my wrist broken. i kept on sparring and afterward i even tried to do push ups. my instructor refuses to teach Pain Compliance specificly because of instances like this. when someones adrinaline is high enough, there is very little that they feel.

but then again ive never had my pubic symphasis broken.

Well of corse it depends on the damage the break has done, and just what you broke, but pain will stop you if its allpied enough, you might be able to move but you might vomit, or other things dealign with fatigue

yea right. id change martial arts if i were you.

was this directed toward me.

Why should i choose a new MA? i like this one.

you know what is really funny is that dislocated arms , broiken wrist, skin torn off my hand to where you could see the bone never bother me much.

one day i got really mad and punch my oak dresser as hard as i could :x . i passed out for like a 45seconds from shock.face looked all pale and everything.

live and learn 8)

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

CRAZY, you passed out after hitting your dresser.

Funny story!!!!!

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

It depends on what you break and how you break it, also remember everybody has a differant pain threshold and some people with Mental health issues or on drugs dont feel pain at all. :o

Phil

Ryu Kyu Christian Karate Federation

"Do not be dependent on others for your improvement. Pay respect to God and Buddha

but do not reley on them." Musashi

actually, i found out that rather than breaking the ligaments, which would require the force of about a car accident, you can generate enough force to cause connected parts to break ie. the hips.

It depends on what you break and how you break it, also remember everybody has a differant pain threshold and some people with Mental health issues or on drugs dont feel pain at all. :o

I don't know what those issues are, but I want em! ;)