• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

also, you can try arm locks. that will get him to break his straight arm guard. also, seinogi or uchi mata will be really hard to get considering your body will be so far away from his. i would stick to sode's and arm bars. you can also do leg sweeps by pulling him diagnoly back and sticking out your leg(forgot the name) if he moves foreward.

There are two types of people in the world. Those that find excuses and those that find a way.

-Unknown

when he sticks his arm out, look at it as a gift. you know hae the great presesnt only you dont like it, so break it. :D

okay so maybe not that harsh, but seriously everyone i grapple sometime just to mess with them i will only attack the arm, eventully they unknowing stop trying to when and try to push me away from their arm, this where i go into wrist locks and such. i am so open when i do stupid stuff like this. but then again knowledge is higher than their's.

how skilled at grappling are you?

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

Yeah, ippon seonagi and uchi mata are basically my calling cards with everyone except my cousin. i can't get in because if i adjust my attention to getting past his arms, bam, he reaps me. i spend all my time trying not to get reaped and then he'll throw in a tomanaji or something and it frustrates me. as to how advanced i am at grappling, i dunno... i've only been training since may. i'm now a gold belt in shotokan, and i'm actually more advanced in grappling but i don't have a rank.

I have been advised that all of my posts are in violation of forum guidelines due to the inclusion of my website in my sig file and the posting on two forums regarding a video I produced. I apologize for any problems for any distress this may have caused.

Aaron Little