• advertisement_alt

mc dojo?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Is this a McDojo?

https://www.reddragondojo.com

This guy, according to HIS own words on HIS own site states:

He started training at 20, in the summer of 1997. After 5 years of training he received a black belt. Thus 2002. Then 1 year after that, thus 2003 he created his own style. His website has been up since 2004. That would mean that within 6 years, this guy has the notion to create his own style?

Did you notice that he learned from world famous Master Lee, the founder of Lee Kune Do. :roll:

Welcome to McDojo's! One supersize blackbelt coming right up sir!

At Mcdojo's, your ability to succeed is only limited by the size of your wallet, and we back that up in writing!

Deadly serious. Here is a sample from the Red Dragon website.

"Sensei Christopher DiNatale was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the year of the dragon, 1976. He began his martial art training at the age of 20 under Sifu Rick Gil, whom he had met through a close friend in New Orleans during the summer of 1997. Sifu Gil taught Chris the art of Lee Kune Do, a new eclectic system of fighting and defense developed in 1975 by a man named Edward J. Lee, who we refer to as "Master Lee". After four years of training in the Lee Kune Do Martial Arts System, Sifu Rick Gil, with the blessings of Master Lee, awarded Sensei Chris a Black Belt Instructor Certification in June of 2001"

http://www.reddragondojo.com/bio.html :D

Welcome to McDojo's! One supersize blackbelt coming right up sir!

At Mcdojo's, your ability to succeed is only limited by the size of your wallet, and we back that up in writing!

The "Lee Kune Do" people...no way that person could create his own (beneficial) style after only training since 97.

As far as the 42 ranks of little dragons are concerned...Oh my cow!!! That would have to cost a fortune!!! (you know they are charging for all of those ranks or else they wouldn't have so many).

There was a McDojo in my area who the owner had created his own style. The school opened and closed down within a year. :D

Green Belt-Shotokan Karate

Wow, 6 years to create a style? Even if I trained 12 hours a week I wouldn't get a higher level sash in our system in just 6 years. But we're more traditional so we don't grade every month. And to think, he calls it "Red Dragon"... That's so very close to my style of White Dragon.

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.