• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course. Nature is full of lessons. We often think of ourselves, meaning man, as superior... and yet, when you look at the actions of various creatures, you can't help but be amazed at how evolution has programmed an entire species to be genetically predisposed to committing 'highly intelligent' actions.

Take, for example, the octopus. Now that is one incredibly diverse creature with some serious "higher reasoning" ingrained at a genetic level.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

i'll never forget the first time i saw a... i think it was a hawk... huh, maybe if forgot after all... anyway, take out a little rabbit. me, my best friend, and his little sister were there, and we were walking about, and we saw this bunny. one second it's there, and then WHAM! the girl is screaming, my buddy and i are laughing, and it was just all in all really cool.

and you have to admire the octupus, if for know other reason than because it can open a mason jar. how cool is that!?! yeah, i dig the octopus :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai