• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Years Resolutions

Jack

I wish Jack, Joe, Ram, Kicker and everyone else the best in succeding with their resolutions.

Yeah I know I am a party pooper Jack but that is just me. I have found I do a much better job at setting short term goals. For many of the things I have done there were many smaller steps involved in the process. That is how my life is. So I find I am much more content in general since I learned that and work accordingly. :angel:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Sai don't forget to count yourself you still made one it still counts but It's really not that hard to do just do the same thing you are doing like you never did anything but when you do something you accually try and well It might be hard might be easy it all depends on what you did :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• 11 months later...

As you all can see, I never volunteered what my resolutions would be! :lol:

So how many of you kept yours??? Jack??? Sai???

and ... how about the rest of you? Making any particular resolutions?

OK, mine?

A biggie.... to be more patient, to be less stressed out and to learn to say NO!!! (I take on more than I can handle at times) ... and I don't mean drinking! :lol: :lol:

I'm not going to change a thing I like the direction my life is going, so if it an't broke don't fix it :D

- Only by contrast can we see.

- Each for his own.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is to do a side split. I finally did a front split (all the way down to the floor) the other day :D

I want to take better care of myself. Not really diet, but stay away from the "junk." Take vitamins regularly (something that seems difficult for me LOL).

And to turn my dojang around and leave with a "bang" (when the contracts up). I'll make them wish I was still there (not at those prices).

Laurie F