• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was still in highschool.

one day early in the morning i was walking to school and i glanced to the right and i saw this guy staring at me. it was clear at first sight that he had a problem with me. it was strange though, he was almost 200 feet away, i couldnt see is face, but the eyes were clear as day.

he was in the passenger side of a car. we continued this stare for a few seconds with him seeming to get madder and madder. at one point half his body was out the window of the car while it was moving, he was aparently making arm movements slapping his chest.when he started doing this i dropped my bag put my hands in my pockets and continued to stare. there was a red light ahead, they stopped and the guy kept at it with the chest thing. he was yelling stuff too but i couldnt hear it, he was too far away. eventually the car had to go and we broke eye contact when the car turned a corner.

this guy was literally going nuts in this car. the whole time he was doing this, i could only think of how funny he was. such anger :kaioken:

i look back and wonder what was going through his head, did he think that he was really that scary, to intimidate somebody from over 200 feet away.

the scariest person i ever met was a guy in my old neighborhood. he could stare anybody down. he always had a problem with me. he liked to scare me evry time he saw me. it was funny though. he hated it most when somebody looked him in the eyes. every time i saw him i had to make eye contact with him, just to pi@# him off.

i remember one time he was going up a hill with his bike and i starred at him waiting for him to look at me so i could look away, but he never looked at me. a complete stare and he didnt even glance, it kinda made me mad. so when he was gone i went on my marry way down the hill. i made one last look behind me before i kept going and saw him looking through a bush starring at me. he knew i was starring but he knew how much i knew he hated it. but still he knew.

life is funny :lol:

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

Shorinryu Sensei, yes, I'm female. Which is the only requirement there is to get hit on several times a day when you're in Paris. Most of the women go around with this scowl on their faces because anything else will get unwanted attention. Americans, on the other hand, smile quite a bit, and this can have an undesireable effect in most places around the world. You learn to get over it. Fast.

*Stares at gcav.

What? :P

he was aparently making arm movements slapping his chest.when he started doing this i dropped my bag put my hands in my pockets and continued to stare. there was a red light ahead, they stopped and the guy kept at it with the chest thing.

Maybe he was having a heart attack and was trying to drive to a hospital and he was trying to "signal you"