• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

future...

well I just thought how many of youu actually are going to stay In your Martial Arts you do and maybe do it for a living??

well I thought I might just stay till I am a really good fighter and tough also can do lot's of the moves easy then I might quit and get on with life and find a job.

(but I wouldn't quit if everything wasn't so expensive)

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I thought since most people countinue I might quit but still weight train plus just practise at home I already know everything plus when I have class we barely ever learn something new so It's sort of a waste but not really cause you become better ands faster but the key to helping you is if you spar thats the best way to help you :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

martial arts has really made me the person i am today! i am much more happy with the person i am today then the person i was 3 or 4 years ago

i will never quit..............ill be in the ring for a long time

im almost 17 and i honestly think that im just starting the journey to becoming the best fighter out there and i know i will be one day!

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

Kicker; sounds like you have a teacher who doesn't know their stuff if they can't teach you anything new or show you how to improve.

Prodigy Child; what will you do if you find out in twenty years that you're an average fighter and never make it to the top? Ambition is one thing, but don't delude yourself. Do you seriously believe that you are 1 in 6 billion? That you will be able to beat anyone on earth?

I would like to continue training into the later years of my life perhaps switching to a softer art as I get older. Have been training since I was 8 and I turn 40 this year so I guess saying that I will stay with the arts and my training is not in question.......

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

Well, I'm planning to continue with Tae Kwon Do until I'm either 1st or 2nd dan black belt, and then I want to really explore myself and the arts and start Jeet Kune Do, to individually develope as a martial artist :smile:

Failing a Jeet Kune Do school, I'd continue with Tae kwon do while starting up in a complimentary art such as Muay Thai or Ju Jitsu :grin:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com