• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just started karate

Python

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cobosan,

Check out this site for some photos and a video on how to tie your belt.

It still takes some practice to get it perfect, so don't get discouraged. Hope this helps a bit:

http://www.all-karate.com/how_tie_karate_belt.php

Wap

"Fighting fighting. Same Same"

"But you know karate!"

"Someone always know more..."

Thank you very much for the link but i used search earlier in the day and found a lot of posts with the same topic. Al the 15 and more step "animations" just confused me but i found one that was just 4 pictures and got it right the first time. I didnt know it was that simple :idea: Thanks anyway. And as we speak i am off to my 4. class :) i wonder what will be in sotre for us today :) bye bye

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing

Stick with it guys, don't get discouraged. As far as the belts are concerned, they mean nothing except for seniority. I was a white belt for two years. All of us were there strictly to learn. Don't ask your sensei about belt promotions, it shows what you are after. A lot of people go just to get their blackbelt, they could care less about the art. But this is all just a trip into my little world. Bottom line, master your style not your belt.

Never Quit, Never Give Up, Never Surrender.....