• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just started karate

Python

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello everyone.

I ve also just started training. We already had 4 pracitices and I feel great. I hope i will get some usefull info on this forum.

Oh the style is Tradicional Shotokan Karate. Our master is 6.dan black belt with over 35 years of teaching experience :karate: but currently we are trained by his best student that is 2. dan black belt.

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing

I got my yellow belt (after white in my association) after about 3 months training. I think that's about normal. I've been training now for about 2 years and I've moved through white, yellow, orange, green, 1st purple, 2nd purple and 1st brown belt. I guess that's an average of four months per belt.

Of course it all depends on how often you train.

Have fun!

Wap

"Fighting fighting. Same Same"

"But you know karate!"

"Someone always know more..."

Hello agian,

i have a question. I just bought my kimono ( gi ) yesterday and i cant seem to get the hang of tieng the belt. I saw about 3 pic by pic "instructions" on the web but i still do sth wrong each time. Does anyone know of a good pic from which i can learn otherwise i will just ask my sensei to show me. Thanx

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing