• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whose contributions are greater--West or East?

The operative word here is greater. That is almost immesurable and open to interpretation, because what each of us values personally, others may not consider a contribution at all. Myself... I don't really care about the origins of a style, just if it is effective for me and how I can make it work, a question to ask is if one contribution is greater and one is lesser does it really affect anything?

Interesting point.

Interpretations/Mis-interpretations-It is how either is conveyed pr received.

Hmmmn... what was interesting is why and how does Sasori_Te know about "trolltrain"....hmmmnnn

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it interesting that you insist that the simple date/note of a time-period (that i am have asked for numerous times) is a vast amount of info that would be too big to post.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

as i read in blackbelt magazine once that the right brain said is emotional like the east and the left mathematical/pragmatic like the west.weird coincidence.

Be everything. Be nothing.

SevenStar,

However, about the relevance of the depth, to the formidability of Chinese martial arts, I would say that if after what seem to be years of MA experience you don't know this, then if I answer, you will either not understand or not agree. Either way, this will lead to a prolonged discussion that will not go anywhere, as I have seen it happen with you and others, in other threads.

I would understand, but wouldn't agree. You are correct, however - it could be a long, drawn out discussion. It would definitely get somewhere, though. that's the point of a forum - we're not gonna agree on averything. heck, when it comes to the ideas of many TMAs, I will disagree on most things - but in the end, everyone has learned something.