• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whose contributions are greater--West or East?

so does that mean that you don't actually know either?

no offence but this is something that kinda bugs me.

you ask a lot of questions here which we all happily answer

but whenever someone poses a question to you,

you have a hard time returning the courtesy.

all i asked for was a date.

even just a rough date.

i'm not asking you to list the entire historical time line.

I do not want to take up post space for a India-Egypt history lesson-perform some concise and detail research on your own.

are you really sure you want to use this as your answer?

after all, does this now mean that whenever you ask a question we can all say,

"perform some concise and detail research on your own"?

I do not want to take up post space for a India-Egypt history lesson

but you'd happily take up post space with (whatever) god knows how many "good points"?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does that mean that you don't actually know either?

Yes, I know some-but the detail is long and complicated to cover such vastness.

no offence but this is something that kinda bugs me.

you ask a lot of questions here which we all happily answer

but whenever someone poses a question to you,

you have a hard time returning the courtesy.

No, that is not it. I am trying to interpret the detail of what you ask-specifically.

Per, the below, now you got to a specific

all i asked for was a date.

even just a rough date.

i'm not asking you to list the entire historical time line.

Per warrior castes or per anaology to Chinese per dated?

I do not want to take up post space for a India-Egypt history lesson-perform some concise and detail research on your own.

are you really sure you want to use this as your answer?

after all, does this now mean that whenever you ask a question we can all say, "perform some concise and detail research on your own"?

In sake of being repetitive-of the previous response-No, that is not it. I am trying to interpret the detail of what you ask-specifically.

but you'd happily take up post space with (whatever) god knows how many "good points"?

India-Egypt history is far vast to explain. I would have to recover notes of specifics, so post a specifc question that I may respond to

Post space, not number of posts.

Post space on going through much details about these two cultures. I did not want to bore someone with such a large post. I believe such a large one on that subject belongs in the "article section".

Out of courtesy, which, if you like, I can post one there or PM you. I'll be happy to.

but i have asked a specific question.

on more than one occasion i might add.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

Yes, but the details are vast.

See, per analogy, do you grow weary of these etymolgical/terminological discussions?

I'll repeat this and hope there will be one last reply on this:

Per India-Egypt-

Post space on going through much details about these two cultures. I did not want to bore someone with such a large post. I believe such a large one on that subject belongs in the "article section".

Out of courtesy, which, if you like, I can post one there or PM you. I'll be happy to.

all i asked was when did india/egypt have an organised army/fighting force?

you've already given examples of what would qualify so i guess that means you have an idea of when such a type of organised fighting existed in india/egypt.

how is that asking for vast detail?

and no, i'm not tired of this.

in fact, it kinda interests me to see how long you can go without actually answering questions.

Per India-Egypt-

I'm beginning to wonder whether or not 47mm, gilbert and thaiboxerken are from a group like troll train or something like it. These people go around the internet to places like this to disturb otherwise peaceful boards to see how much conflict that they can create. If you want to see what it is that I'm talking about go to https://www.trolltrain.com . Although, I guess that I could be accused of this because of some of my posts here at times. :)

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

The operative word here is greater. That is almost immesurable and open to interpretation, because what each of us values personally, others may not consider a contribution at all. Myself... I don't really care about the origins of a style, just if it is effective for me and how I can make it work, a question to ask is if one contribution is greater and one is lesser does it really affect anything?

"Better to be a tiger for a day than

a sheep for a lifetime."

~ Chinese Proverb