• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

GMail Invites

Patrick

Thanks, Whitey. I was right, I'd never use it, so I'll pass and let someone else have a go at it. Thanks for the offer though, Patrick.

Freedom isn't free!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be great, if you'd happily send one to battousai_wannabe16@hotmail.com, i'd be much obliged. and welcome back cheeky, it's certainly been awhile :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

that would be great, if you'd happily send one to battousai_wannabe16@hotmail.com, i'd be much obliged. and welcome back cheeky, it's certainly been awhile :)

Done :)

It's good to be back :D I've not been around here 'cause I've not been at karate for almost a year now and this place always made me feel guilty for not going. I really, really want to go back, but I'm scared, I guess. *shrugs*

Well, at least I'm back here...I might force myself to go to karate tomorrow! Eek!

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

well thank you kindly.

and go to class, god sarn it! what are you waiting for? go! now!

Tomorrow...I promise....well, I don't really promise, 'cause I know I'll chicken out by tomorrow night. I've been 'promising' to go every Monday and Thursday night for the past 9 months!

Argh!! I wish I could just find someone to go with me...then I'd be fine! I can't believe I went to the club every week for a year and a half and then missed a few weeks because of Uni and then was too scared to go back. I'm so shy :(

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.