• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

GMail Invites

Patrick

Hey,

I'm not sure if anyone wants one, but I'll be glad to send an invite to the first six people who want it. Be sure to post your e-mail.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a GMail? I'd sign up for one, but since I don't know what it is, I'd probably just keep someone that could use it from getting one.

Freedom isn't free!

Gmail is an invitation only (at least for now) email service from Google. It allows for really big sends and receives (attachments, etc), a huge storage space (how many gigs again?), and an entirely new way to access email. From what i've been told, each account is setup on their own separate database, which allows you to search through your emails as you would search things through google itself. Other neatsie fine features as well.

Supposedly the next generation in online email services. The big things are the amount of space they give you for free, so you never have to delete your email again, and the 'easy' means to sort them in various folders (the regular means pretty much requires the pages refresh every time. I understand it is quite different with Gmail.)

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Gmail is an invitation only (at least for now) email service from Google. It allows for really big sends and receives (attachments, etc), a huge storage space (how many gigs again?), and an entirely new way to access email. From what i've been told, each account is setup on their own separate database, which allows you to search through your emails as you would search things through google itself. Other neatsie fine features as well.

Supposedly the next generation in online email services. The big things are the amount of space they give you for free, so you never have to delete your email again, and the 'easy' means to sort them in various folders (the regular means pretty much requires the pages refresh every time. I understand it is quite different with Gmail.)

Yeah. It has VERY good organization features. Basically, instead of deleting a message you "Archive" it. Your archive can basically hold hundreds of thousands of emails. There is a search bar at the top that allows you to search your emails as if you were searching Google.

Learner GoGoGo