• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My friend was killed by a thug...he was a good man.

cvkid

A good friend of mine has been murdered at the hands of a thug..His name was Derek,he was a peaceful caring person.He was working at a music shop when a thug walked in,demanding cash.Derek turned to the owner not knowing what to do.He was shot in the back of the head twice.Sami(the owner)was shot three times and pistol whipped on his head repeatedly,he's gonna make it tho.I'm really broke up about this right now...I'm not sure what to do.Derek was such a good person...I can't believe he's gone,he was only 22.They caught the punk who murdered him already,he just got outta prison for....murder.He was under 18 when he committed the first act,killing a cab driver over 15 bucks.In this ordeal he got less than $80,that's two life's for 95 dollars!

Edited by cvkid

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

damn, im sorry to hear that. Thats really not good at all. Killing someone over that amount of money is not good, Killing sombody at all is not good. I hope you make it through and just be happy that you still have your life...

Dont approach me, I wont approach u.

Dont insult me, I wont insult u.

Condolences. In a society of painted civility, we often forget that barbarism is actually quite common. And, in doing so, we often fail to train to defend against such barbarism. I cannot rightly say if your friend would have fared better had he good training and known what to have done in such a circumstance... which is to immediately hand over the money. The fact it happened at all does not make your friend at fault, for the henious act was committed by what is clearly a very evil person.

I hope you can take your good memories of him, and allow a portion of his spirit to permanently remain somewhere in your heart and mind. I carry many loved ones with me, and occasionally i talk to them... sharing with them my memories, so they continue to live within me.

Above all things, do not let hatred or disgust override the remorse you must now feel. His family and friends will need you now, just as you will need them.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Sorry to hear of your loss. I agree with White Warlock that you shouldn't let anger consume you over this. But it is difficult for me to even hear of it and not get angry, and there will come a point for you in the grieving process where you will become angry. My advice is to accept it and work through it, and try not to get hung up in it. Anger will only destroy you if you don't work through it. My condolences to you, his family and other friends.

Freedom isn't free!

Thanks for the support guys,I'm about to go down to UK hospital and see Sami before he goes into surgery.They're gonna try to remove one of the bullets from the back of his shoulder.The doctor said that one of the bullets will be in his back for the rest of his life.It's lodged in the lower lumbar region.

Man,reporters are some scumbags!We went down to the music shop to drop some flowers off at the door step this morning.These reporters were like "are you friends or family" I said "yes friends" they asked if any of us would do an interview.We politely told them we didn't want to,they asked if they could film,I said please don't.When we got to the door step we saw a bloody hand print smeared down the white door(Sami stumbled outside before the cops and paramedics got there).This hit us hard,the girls started sobbing heavily.I looked over and the reporters were filming us,one of the girls who was very tore up started to walk away.They followed her with the camera.We told them to stop filming and they tried to interview us again????Well I gotta go...thanks again for your support and advice.

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

I am sorry to hear that as well.. Yes reporters are . Just a good thing you kept your cool while they bugged you. I hope everything goes well for you.

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

There are both good and bad reporters. Sometimes being loud and reminding them a horrible tragedy had just occurred, and for them to show compassion by backing off before they're hit with a charge of harrassment... gets them to go away.

Then again, sometimes it's easier to just ignore them completely and, without saying a word, push them softly out of your way if they impede your travel or enter into your personal space.

Well wishes to Sami

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro