• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ever been attacked? Delt with with a real world "situat

I have only been in three "real" hard, long, tough fights.

I live in a very bad gang stricken neighborhood. One of the kids, I dont know how this happens, but he was a mid level student(not sure aout the belts) in American Kenpo and was bugged by his friends to go try his stuff on someone, I am thirteen and he was about 15 or 16. His friends circle around me and he gets in the middle. be both exchange blows blocks and throws and stuff. But it all came down to this one part. He threw a punch to my head(right roundhouse), I did a right inside block followed by a left palm to his solar plexus. In retaliation he tried to kick me(right roundhouse) which I in turn blocked. AAAND he threw AAANOTHER punch, this is where my practise in Qin Na comes in handy, I did the "Old Man Carries Fish on Back" technique, and he just gave up and ran away. He was just too aggresive.

I really dont feel about typing the other two right now. :D

"Man who stands on toilet, is high on pot."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...fairly consistantly to varying degrees over the past 12 yrs or so. I find it has a real stress effect on my body ect. To me this shows just how stresfull or taxing theses types of sitations are on the human body. You may not notice each time how it takes a toll...but over time....

It's when I stopped training..took layoff...that i'd find I'd encounter a bad situation- where I'd scrape by with a healthy dose of luck. Then I'd run back to the gym and resume training with a feverish intensity..lol

I'll never take a layoff again.

Maybe later...

when i was studieing english in england in summer 2003, a group of these "chavs", (english rednecks that live in towns) came up to me and asked me for my phone, first of all i refused, then the one talking to me pulls a knife, i just then hit the knife out of his hand with mine and it flew into a bush ( i was in a park), he tried to hit me and igrabbed his arm and flawed him, one of his friends tried to attack me too with a karate chop i think, but he missed and i kicked him in his jaw. it wasent fun atall, i was very scared, and they went and told the police too, which wasent a good idea beacause i tell them about the knife and he found it in his pocket beacause he went and picked it up from in the bush, so i got let off :)

when i was studieing english in england in summer 2003, a group of these "chavs", (english rednecks that live in towns) came up to me and asked me for my phone, first of all i refused, then the one talking to me pulls a knife, i just then hit the knife out of his hand with mine and it flew into a bush ( i was in a park), he tried to hit me and igrabbed his arm and flawed him, one of his friends tried to attack me too with a karate chop i think, but he missed and i kicked him in his jaw. it wasent fun atall, i was very scared, and they went and told the police too, which wasent a good idea beacause i tell them about the knife and he found it in his pocket beacause he went and picked it up from in the bush, so i got let off :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

How dopey were they telling the police?? It gives a whole new meaning to the word "moron"!

PMSL! :lol:

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

I once got sucker punched from behind. Witnesses later told me that the guy came running from behind, hit me and ran away. It was a noisy area so I couldn't hear him coming.

In this situation, I practiced the art of getting knocked out! :P

What works works

'Chav' *is* the meaning of the word Moron.

I despise them with a passion, a genuine hatred I have rarley felt.

My friends and I often ponder the joy that would be attacking them outright, taking the fight to the scum. But, alas, we were raised with a sense of morals which prevents us.

"...or maybe you are carrying a large vicious dog in your pocket." -Scottnshelly

My friends and I often ponder the joy that would be attacking them outright, taking the fight to the scum. But, alas, we were raised with a sense of morals which prevents us.

it not hard you just see there eyes and they come

• 5 weeks later...

my first real fight was last year my opponent and i where both on the wrestling team and did not get along for some reason (im not a cristian). every day it seemed like he would diss on my religion at first i tryed being friendly, then ignoring him, finnally i told him no one thought it was cool that he was being a biggot and when three guys told him to knock it off he got pissed and threw a punch that hit me in the face. i managed to get in close and we went to the ground where judo+wrestling beat wrestling and i got him with a blood choke.

Fist visible Strike invisible