Ever been attacked? Delt with with a real world "situat

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only been in 1 confrontation and had to use MA. A kid shoved me and threw a punch, I used a high block and a right palm strike to the plexus. The kid just walked away.

There will always be the Jackie Chans and Jet Li's who will come along and dazzle us with their screen antics. But Bruce Lee was a seeker of knowledge, a true master of the fighting arts and philosophy.

I am 13.... :roll: :-?

There will always be the Jackie Chans and Jet Li's who will come along and dazzle us with their screen antics. But Bruce Lee was a seeker of knowledge, a true master of the fighting arts and philosophy.

interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

when i was 9yr old i saw some kid on my bike, he was 8, i told him to get off of my bike and he would not, so i threw him off my bike and took him to the ground and began to beat on his head.

6 of his friends my age, began kicking and punching me while i was on top of him.

lucky for my they did not grab, i took off LIKE A JACK RABBIT and got away..

yes i know i was in the wrong in how i went about it, but hey

I ENJOYED EVERY BIT OF IT.

never used MA in a fight, just thought i would share.

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

When youre a kid it is......remember those days MM ? LOL......its all relative. ;-)

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"