brazilian jiu jitsu ????????

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been advised that all of my posts are in violation of forum guidelines due to the inclusion of my website in my sig file and the posting on two forums regarding a video I produced. I apologize for any problems for any distress this may have caused.

Aaron Little

Edited by Aaron Little

a lot of bjj places also teach standup techniques usually (if not always) based on muay thai.... jump kicks? id look into that school before i signed up for anything.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like your friend is pulling your leg. Ask him if he knows mexian judo as well?

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Frank Herbert, Dune

Sounds like your friend is pulling your leg. Ask him if he knows mexian judo as well?

heh... judo know I gotta gun, judo know I gotta knife...

Wolverine

1st Dan - Kalkinodo

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip"

"There is no spoon."

WTF???

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Frank Herbert, Dune