• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

korean embroidery

in my school, they write our name on our lapel or collar of our uniform with a marker. I am ordering a new uniform, but i'd like to this one to be a little nicer. Does anyone have any ideas? I thought about embroidery. or maybe theres a place where i can ordered a custom patch. If not i am gonna try to sow it on myself. I live in orange county, california or the los angelas area? if anyone knows of a website or place nearby that can help me; please do! thank you

Martial Arts USA

TALIUM - THE SPIRIT OF TAEKWONDO

https://www.talium4me.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I had my best success by tracking down a local shop in my area to do the embroidery work for us. I haven't done a whole lot of comparison pricing, and I may be paying a little more than if I had found a supply company to do the work, but I did have a chance to view their work, so I know what kind of quality I am getting, and I also know the translations into Korean are accurate, since we provide them to the embroidery shop.

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

what would I lookup in the yellow pages for a shop that can do this for me, or where would i find one in my area? I f u know of any, I live in Orange county, ca or the los angelas area.

Martial Arts USA

TALIUM - THE SPIRIT OF TAEKWONDO

https://www.talium4me.com

I simply looked under "Embroidery" in the yellow pages. I live in a small town, population 5000, we may push 30,000 in the county, but still nothing big. Within 60 miles of my town, there are 12 different listing under embroidery, three right in town. I took an afternoon to call them all, and find out if they could do what I wanted. then I went to each one and looked at some of their samples. One of them, about two miles from my house, had the best work for the price, and they were willing to do anything I needed.

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.