• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

fights and experiences..(streetfights etc...)whats yours?

I've been in very few fights but the most memorable was a time some kid came up and asked me if, "I wanna fight?" He launched a kick at me which I immediately grabbed and held on to. There's not much you can do in those circumstances, especially when a school staff person is walking towards you.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 12 (and before I was in karate), this big 5'8" 170+ boy started running after this little 90 lb 8 year old, threatening to beat her up. I tried to trip him when he ran by, but got him in the groin instead. That's the happy ending of my one and only "fight." :D

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?

I've never been in a real fight. I'm still in school and I try to stay away from places outside the school where fights occur. I go to high school, and yes, most of the people have matured beyond using physical conflict to settle disputes. Kids have tried to start fights with me because they know I practice martial arts (I'm very proud of my training) but I have an uncommon ability among people my age to swallow my ego and end a fight before it begins. I'm very proud to say that I've never been in a real fight yet, but I'm still only a nineth-grader.

"To win a fight without fighting, that is the true goal of a martial artist."

-Grandmaster Nick Cerio

LOL! Yes, I know it was rather off. I don't know how that happened. (He had short legs? :D ) Maybe it was my subconcious saying "higher, higher!" lol. :lol: Yeah, glad I missed. That's a scary thought..... I was a small kid myself! :o

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?

Luckily I've been able to talk myself out of fights before they happened. Plus, I never had a real problem with bullies; I actually became friends with several (who stopped bullying kids after seeing me handle situations more calmly).

One fight i was in the oppenet was wildly swinging and i let him come to me and i took a few hits to the face but grabed his head and kneed him in the chest then head and armed him (type of throw) and got on top of him put my leg behind his head and choked him (some BJJ thing dont know the name) and hit him in the face a couple of times then choked him a little longer then got off.

Note: note as clean as it sounds

edit* HAHAHAHA sorry, was in a rush.

Edited by KUNTA KINTE

The right to keep and bear Arms.

this one guy 'grabbed' my girlfriend. so once i found him again i walked up to him and headbutted his nose. then i grabbed his head and kneed him in the face. he tried to come forward and grab my legs to take me down, but he was so loppy and 'out of it' so i just backed up and fell on top of coming down with a full force elbow to the back of his head. im not proud of what i did or anything, but it was the first time i had KO'd somebody.

• 2 weeks later...

i one time too defended my girlfriend. there was this guy behind my girlfriend. i ignored until i couldnt hold myself. i was barely starting to study aikido at the time. but i was a good boxer. i saw him from far away and went to him to calm things down until he push me. i reacted with a kick to the groin and 4 quick punches to the face. he went down. when he got up he grabed a rock and wanted to throw it at me. he did throw it and hit me on my arm. i got real mad and went up to him and kicked him in the legs (i had studied another art before and it helped me on my kicking)and i kept throwing combonations. i couldnt control myself. but aikido has helped me a great deal on feelings now.

Even the most powerful human being has a limited sphere of strength. Draw him outside of that sphere and into your own, and his strength will dissipate.

Hold my last thought.

Nice combinations, sounds like a DOA combo! I only say this because you were defending your girlfriend, it happens to us all, anyone explain that?

(People attacking couples I mean, not the killer combos, they only come to those who practise.)

The cool summer breeze passes me by.