• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

fights and experiences..(streetfights etc...)whats yours?

well in the street anything is possible. you might confront to anything.

knifes, guns, bites(if your beating him up to point he knows he cant beat you, hell start to bite...watch yourself).

we live in a crazy world....

you might be a good and nice person and never had a problem with no one...but even a person like that might get assaulted, confronted by a drug user or whatever.

ive been in many fights...rarely seen kicks thrown in my fights. maybe because they didnt last long... :lol:

anyway...i liked to mix it up....throw punches in every opportunity

kicked...then apply some techniques depending the situation if the guy got frustrated not being able to get close without getting hit he would charge.(like try to grab me or clinch with me....even worse for him :lol:

anyway...whats your best fight youve been in.

i grew up mostly as a boxer...until i recently went out of town to study the martial arts...kung fu...etc.

ive had experiences..like everyone else here..

let me hear some of your expierences

Even the most powerful human being has a limited sphere of strength. Draw him outside of that sphere and into your own, and his strength will dissipate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt there alreadie a topic like this?

Anywhos..yeah i was a street fight addict for a bit,just to see if i got the 'skillz'.Got into those..''meet me over there afterskool and well fight'' kind of things..never got in a situation with a druggy or nuttin.The only weapons they attacked me with was probably a stick they found when they were on the ground or a rock.

Kicking can be very useful..but kicking high is a no no...you only kick the face when they are on the ground or on their knee's or whatnot.I usually dun kick above the chest..and always go for the legs.

Best street fight ive been in? probably a 2on1..its funny how i kept switchin back n forth on the guys.They wernt much of fighters but...it was good experience for anymore handicap fights xP

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

Yes, bashing someone verbally is just as exhilerating!

Well, I'll share some things with you Gilbert under one circumstance...WHAT'S YOUR BACKGROUND?

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

• 1 month later...

I used to get in quite a few fights in middle school. (In highschool now)

The oddest one I was in was against a guy that punched like a little girl, but could push me like 10 feet away. Looking back, I should've just grabbed the guy's hands and headbutted him a few times in the nose.

The one I probably did the best on was with a friend, oddly enough. I was in a realy bad mood, he slapped me, so I pulled him across the table and punched him in the jaw. Swelled up pretty badly, and got us both a nice suspension. XD

I rarely get in fights anymore. I'm not sure why. I never started any back then, so it's not like I've just chilled out or something. My social skills have probably improved.

"I like the idea of repeatedly sticking my knee in someone's face without threat of lawsuit." - me

Start mma training soon. (bjj, muay thai, boxing)

gcav is right... the best fight is the one that never happens. I'd rather walk away from a fight than actually fight. As a jr higher, there are plenty of fights at my school and plenty of suspensions. It's not worth it to blow your record, even if you pound the guy.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

jr high isnt as effective as in highskool.

you never see seniors in highschool ever get into fights,if they dun like eachother they just ignore eachother at my place xP

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''