• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

should i learn ninjitsu

pentaxphoto

"Ninjutsu is silly. It's a bunch of silly people trying to base a martial art off of romantic mythos feudal Japan. In reality, Ninjas were anyone that trained in fighting systems illegally in feudal japan. They were not people that had supernatural powers and fought in black pajamas."

"OKayyyyyyyy. What comics are you reading? :roll: "

hahahahahahaha!! :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

Kill is love

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thaiboxerken wrote;"Ninjutsu is silly................. ...... fought in black pajamas."

here we go, problem is solved.

did you know many of Ninjitsu schools offer "young ninjas sleep over nights" for parents who don't wanna get a baby sitter.

Ashida Kim <-- that is a real "ninja". If you want to learn from a fat-white dude that thinks he's Japanese, but legally changed his name to a Korean one, knock yourself out.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

hahaha drunken monkey said it best. im with that guy.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

Just a question; How many of you that have posted in this thread have ever studied ninjutsu?

Train like your life depends on it....Because it does.

I dunno. Are there any Ashida Kim students here?

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

If you want to know about real ninjas, just go here. I owe my vast knowledge about all things ninjitsu to this site. This guy has obviously done his homework.

That site is cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet. :D

I have great respect for Ninjitsu. It is an art I wish to take up some day. The ninja was/is indeed a fighting machine. Self preservation for sure. The ninja originated in the age of the Samurai. Samurai dictated and ruled and that was the offspring of the Ninja. Yes they trained illegally, but it was to move silently and quickly and to stand up to the heavily armoured Samurai. Their training is so much different to any type of MA, because they truly become one with themselfs and have no fear.

"You do not truly know someone until you fight him." - Seraph

"To be the best, you must be the best." - Me

Jerry.. there are no ninjas today. And no, their training wasn't all that unique to the area, just to Americans who don't know any better.

Then again.. is that a ninja under my desk. What's he doing?! He's flipping OUT!!!.......ARRGHHH