• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

should i learn ninjitsu

pentaxphoto

i am wondering if i should learn ninjitsu. :-?

soory if the spelling isnt right in ninjitsu. 8)

it is what the ninjas learned to kill other people. :evil:

i dont need it to kill people but to defend myself. :dodgy:

is there a other martial i art i should learn :karate:

please someone tell me what i shoudl learn :)

money is power. power is everything

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is'nt "should you learn ninjutsu", it's "do you want to learn ninjutsu". Ninjutsu is a very well rounded art that is focused totally on self preservation. As I have stated in many other threads on this subject, there are more fake "ninjutsu" schools than there are real ones. Be very careful and research the school and instructor before you do anything.

Train like your life depends on it....Because it does.

There's a good ninjutsu school in my city.Two of my friend's train there.I go watch their classes every once in a while.It looks like MMA with weapons(they have been practicing with the three foot chain alot lately).Both of them can handle themselves very well.I've never seem either one of them get into a real fight,but I'd feel sorry for the guy if there was anything three foot long and bendable around. :lol: I have great respect for the real ninjutsu dojo's,I would like to train with them someday.

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

Well, the decision of whether or not you want to learn Ninjitsu is up to you. People on these forums can only describe what Ninjitsu is like and advise you, we can't 'tell' you to go and learn a particular art - that decision has to come from you and your heart.

Go and check out the nearest Ninjitsu club to you, have a few lessons and then see what you think of it.

I hope that you make a wise decision. :karate:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

i am wondering if i should learn ninjitsu. :-?

soory if the spelling isnt right in ninjitsu. 8)

it is what the ninjas learned to kill other people. :evil:

i dont need it to kill people but to defend myself. :dodgy:

is there a other martial i art i should learn :karate:

please someone tell me what i shoudl learn :)

Well... buddy.. you see, first of all.. do you want to learn ninjitsu? :D

And, second, if you don't wanna learn it to kill, then think to yourself: 'im learning it to protect myself', it all just depends on how you take it.

Oh and, by the way... I think ninjitsu is a really cool art. I mean, who wouldn't like it? Ninjas are cool, let's be honest, almost everyone have liked this cool art of the ninjas.

If I had a chance to learn it, I'd learn it. But the problem is that there's no place in Estonia where I can learn ninjitsu. *pouts*

Kill is love

Ninjutsu is silly. It's a bunch of silly people trying to base a martial art off of romantic mythos feudal Japan. In reality, Ninjas were anyone that trained in fighting systems illegally in feudal japan. They were not people that had supernatural powers and fought in black pajamas.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.