• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Errrrr....remember me? ^_^

Kamiya

Hahahaha, it's nice to see other Rurouni Kenshin fans on the site. ^_^ (Well, obviously I already knew battousai was a fan. ^_~) I also own the series on DVD, though I'm still working on finishing it. (I only have about 10 or 11 episodes left to watch.)

I haven't watched the OVA's yet, so don't ruin any major plot points for me. ^_^

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa.......

seven.

mate.

i never had you figured as a kenshin fan........

:o

um, anyway.

have any of you seen 'ebichu the housekeeping hamster'?

:brow:

on a more serious note...

i'm a really big fan of the studio ghibli stuff.

never fails to bring a smile or make me shed a tear.

i've never really been able to get into the looong series stuff.

i have a pair of cousins (bro+sis) that are really into their anime.

there's a little pig in hk called McDull that i'm kinda fond of but unless you know cantonese it won't make much sense.

translations just don't work.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

gotta say seven, i'm a little bit surprised about the kenshin myself

"um, anyway.

have any of you seen 'ebichu the housekeeping hamster'? "

i'm working on it, i swear i am. as soon as i find a computer that will play them, cuz god knows my compy hates me. and the library computers have it blocked off.

aside from that, i really like GTO (the anime and the manga, though the anime cut so much great stuff out. the mass arm wrestling tournament in issue ...15 i think? brilliant :) )!

i also got into sorcerer hunters/spell wars awhile back. oh, and lupin the 3rd.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

The short list:

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Fushigi Yuugi, Escaflowne, DBZ...

I also love the Battle Angel Alita manga.

And Final Fantasy. ^_^

(/geek)

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt

I've got quite a bit, but I'll name some of the complete sets I've got that I like

rurouni kenshin

ranma 1/2

wolf's rain

cowboy bebop

flcl

ushio and tora

dbz

yu yu hakusho

record of lodoss war

.hack//sign

I can go on endlessly. I've never checked out inital D but I hear alot about it - it may be next on my list. I've never seen ebichu - is it worth checking out?

i used to really dig Dragonball Z, but i really fell out of my fun sometime towards the end of the buu saga. and i just couldn't stomach GT. i always meant to check out trigun and ranma... never got around to it...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

trigun is pretty good. it's starts off really silly, but if you make it past the first few episodes, it's great.

I don't care for DBGT either. I've got dbz in both japanese and english though. At one point in time, I think I owned the biggest dbz webring on the net.

ranma is excellent.

I've got the entire series of gasaraki, gundam wing, shaman king, helsing and king of bandit jing also, but haven't checked them all out yet. I've seen several of the king of bandit jing and several of the gundam wing and they are both decent.

Has anyone seen eden's bowy?

see, the trouble with anime is it's just so expensive, and there's no where around here i've found yet where you can really rent much of it, except DBZ, so if i buy it and end up not liking it... that's $25 or so down the drain, which is never a nice feeling. i've been waiting for a ranma/trigun owning buddy to come along... spriggan too.

oh, and el hazard was another anime series i really got into.