• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was meditating...

My master is a little eccentric.....we have pool stick training day.....bat day.....stuff like that......its more or less him just attacking me with anything he can get his hands on....lol

Hah, I thpught mine was as well. He uses these and other things around the house. Makes us wear tight clothing. Throws sugar water in our faces, etc.....

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many years ago, while going through Sanchin kata for one of my black belt tests, he cracked an escrima stick on my ribcage, along with two of my ribs......now I dont know about you, but Ive never seen an escrima stick break.......then, with two cracked ribs, he was generous enough to make me fight only 15- 3 minute rounds.....no pads, and FULL contact..... :P .......I think I slept for about 20 hrs or so afterwards :D

You could probably make him go to jail for that :P

• 4 weeks later...

Many years ago, while going through Sanchin kata for one of my black belt tests, he cracked an escrima stick on my ribcage, along with two of my ribs......now I dont know about you, but Ive never seen an escrima stick break.......then, with two cracked ribs, he was generous enough to make me fight only 15- 3 minute rounds.....no pads, and FULL contact..... :P .......I think I slept for about 20 hrs or so afterwards :D

You could probably make him go to jail for that :P

thats hard core MJ

Phil

Ryu Kyu Christian Karate Federation

"Do not be dependent on others for your improvement. Pay respect to God and Buddha

but do not reley on them." Musashi

Its definetely not "Mcdojo".....but he has a very good philosophy behind what he does.....its really kinda simple....the harder you make the training...the easier real life situations become to handle.....I have to admit though.....some of the things he does are totally out of control.....but I would NEVER say Im not gonna do it.....I just "grin and bear it ". ;-)

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

• 3 months later...

when i saw who was in the blackbelt class when i watched at a mcdojo i left the school in discust there where people in there who could not even do a side kick properly and top it all off there where kids in there like 6years old. it took me five years to get first degree!

Fist visible Strike invisible