pentaxphoto

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

full metal jacket, fight club, blood sport, and... disney's hercules? :-? which of these things is not like the other? :P

...depends on my mood. right now i'd have to push muppet treasure island... and i have high hopes for shaun of the dead :bigwink: ... but yeah, i bet by friday i'll be game for something completely different... we'll see. snatch is always a good choice i think, as is any given mel brooks movie. but, uh, i have this thing about really enjoying really bad movies, so... my tastes are a bit warped some times... still, a good screening of road house starring patrick swayze never dissapoints...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

my favorite movie is the mask.

what is your favorite movie so i can watch em if i see them on.

Ninja Turtles #1 (2 was ok, 3 stunk)

Black Beauty(90s version-it's almost exactly like the book)

Black Stallion 1 & 2

I like horses so most my faves are horse flicks

Buslady of SoCal

Ok.. my favourite movies are:

The Hidden Fortress,

The 7 Samurais,

The Shaolin Temple,

Sanjuro,

Star Wars,

and I kinda like Kill Bill too, cuz my favorite actress Uma Thurman is there.

Kill is love

still, a good screening of road house starring patrick swayze never dissapoints...

LOL, you wanna come and train in my karate club. Our Sensei looks EXACTLY like Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse.

Back on topic...

I have lots of favourite movies. Like others have said, it depends on my mood at the time.

Here's a few of my faves:

Cartoon/Kids: Shrek and Shrek 2

Drama: Richard III

Romance or Romantic Comedy: Bridget Jones' Diary

Action: Kill Bill 1 and Kill Bill 2. I also love Dogma

Comedy: Ali G Indahouse

Some others I like are The Shawshank Redemption, Scent of a Woman, the Scream trilogy, Memento and anything with Monty Python in it.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Indeed I must... i'll start walking now, expect me in 3-6 years.

i just saw shaun of the dead on friday. what a brilliant movie. you should all go see it right now. absolutely hilarious. :D

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai