• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

girls? how to act

pentaxphoto

White Warlock, can you come to my school and give a lecture/seminar?? Some guys here could seriously use your advice.

I especially love the thought of ending plurality...even when you're pursuing a girl, try to go after only one. There's nothing more unnerving for me than to find out some guy that was flirting with me has moved on to another girl because of "timing" or whatever. It puts way too much pressure on the girl to try to "win" you before someone else does. For me, competition over a guy is a real turn-off. If you see that other girls are hitting on you, please do the gentlemanly romantic thing where you turn them down and redouble your efforts for the girl you care about. I understand that it's difficult...it's a risky sacrifice to make. By giving up multiple "okay" girls on the chance that one great girl will say yes, you're doing a pretty courageous thing. If the girl realizes your sacrifice (which she should realize on her own, if she doesn't, do not bring it up or else it sounds like you're guilting her into something), she'll also recognize that you are loyal, a great quality to have in a long-term relationship.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.. I'm a girl so maybe I can be a bit useful here..

lol, well.. first of all be yourself. 2) Don't be rude and don't swear too much in front of her, 3) be nice to her, don't offend her, 4) don't laugh over her, 5) respect her wishes, 6) be there for her when she needs it,

7) give her compliments (but not too often!), but remember, girls always want to be their boyfriend's 'number one', so remind her that you do love her.

Kill is love

i think an emancipated women...

:D

Okay, I'm familiar with "liberated" women, but emancipated??

It kinda sounds like you dig former "harem" girls... Hmmm...

Okay! So I was a little slow on that one... Good call! :P

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

• 2 weeks later...

Just be yourself, be truthful, and dont be afraid to show ur emotions.

A wise man once said..."Courage is not the abstinence of fear. It is what is done when the emotion of fear is present....That is courage my friend" -Jordan Galendiez