• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

girls? how to act

pentaxphoto

i now some things about how to get a girl. but i think that people should

share there ideas so we all have a larger chance of getting one.

1.by them nice things.

2.say nice things.

3.make sure you ahve fun with them.

now share your ideas plz :roll:

Dude yer not BUYING a chick. If my hubby tried to go that route he'd have been broke the first day I met him! But then, he married me so we're broke...anyways! :lol:

I know I liked a guy to just be themselves and to just hang out and chat, goof off and if it's meant to be you'll know later on down the line.

Say nice things only if you MEAN it.

Buslady of SoCal

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm she is great and i think about her heaps, i really do want to go out with her. isent what i want not ruining our friend ship, but taking it further?

Dude, before you go Anywhere with this, get OUT of your gang. If she finds out about this, you're in a hell of a lot of trouble.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

TheDevilAside, she knows im in a "gang" me and me mates helped her and her friends out when they were getting chased by abo's (aboriginals) they are real bad around my area and are always causing trouble. So yeah she thinks its all good cause we dont go looking for trouble, we just help each other and other mates.

Dont approach me, I wont approach u.

Dont insult me, I wont insult u.

Honesty and being yourself...guys that "try" to be nice or act in a particular way to mask their true side are boring.

"With a bit of imagination, kata can be deadly." - Hidy Ochiai

i think an emancipated women should chat up the guy she likes to and try to keep up the relationship too.i alsough think that having self set rules rules to stay with a women like white wharlock posted kind of hard.i mean why is it always men that have those rules and never women?its not like women do men a favor by having a relationship with them.its a give and get which both should enjoy.

Be everything. Be nothing.

i think an emancipated women should chat up the guy she likes to and try to keep up the relationship too.

No argument there. If a woman is attracted to a man, she should let him know. However, most societies tend to frown on that, and thus women are less 'inclined' to do so. In most societies, it is 'expected' of men to pursue and court, while the woman gameplays. Hard to break hundreds, even thousands of years of societal bad habits.

i alsough think that having self set rules rules to stay with a women like white wharlock posted kind of hard.i mean why is it always men that have those rules and never women?its not like women do men a favor by having a relationship with them.its a give and get which both should enjoy.

First off, they aren't rules. Second, it is usually the man that doesn't apply those recommendations and the woman who does. It is the norm for men to put careers first, family second, or sometimes even third, while it is the norm for women to put family first and careers second, or third. Such cutout caricatures are hard to 'step-out' of. Especially when all your friends and acquaintances happen to draw from the same canvas.

I.e., it is traditionally taught that men are the breadwinners and women are the childbearers and home guardians. And while these may no longer be true, in the economical sense, it is quite ingrained as stereotypes of a 'normal' household (whatever that is). Therefore, in order to obtain a 'normal' household, many couples step to their respective roles... and play house.

Unfortunately, if such 'normal' stereotypes aren't working for Ken and Barbie, they will eventually have to shed their plastic skins.

ooo, it's so fun to do stupid little metaphors. :brow:

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

As for funny guys - yeah, make us laugh! But it doesn't always mean funny guys are attractive. I think Peter Kay and Ross Noble are hilarious, but fancy them? Euww! :lol:

This is a bit of a side note, but still....

Angelica, did you see that picture of Peter Kay recently that someone had altered to make it look like he'd lost about 5 or 6 stone in weight?? He actually looked quite handsome!! lol

(for those that don't know Peter Kay falls into the status of "god-like genius" - an incredibly funny British comedian and all round nice guy)

Anyway, guys, us girls are just picky. We want you (boyfriends/partners) to be the most gorgeous guy in the world, whilst at the same time being the funniest, the most considerate, the most gentlemanly... :P

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!