• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Could anyone shed some light?

I received a long email about UMMA stateing what it is and what its about.

Heres a part from it, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what it is, if they know about it, is it a scam, etc.....

-------------------

United Martial Arts Association, Int’l., the Hombu association of Hanshi Hugh Kelley, the direct student and successor to Kuniba Shogo, Soke, who headed the Seishin Kai Karate Union. (one of karate’s greatest Masters)

When Kuniba Soke passed away in 1992, Hanshi Kelley formed the UMAAI.

-------------------

I will not post the whole letter now because I wish to see what this is about first. Once I see what its about I will post it. I replied to the persons email asking a few questions but I want to see if anyone on here knows about it.

-SoulAssassin

"I aint gonna eat, I aint gonna sleep, aint gonna breath till I see what I wanna see and what I wanna see is you goto asleep, in the dirt permanently"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Checking out their website, http://www.umaai.org/index1.html

I'd say RUN FORREST, RUN!!!"

I'd recommend passing on it. Looks like a McDojo Association to me.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Yeah, I think it somehow goto a list of all those people who have their email addresses available for this site and spammed them...

(There goes my feelings of being special...)

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Yeah, I think it somehow goto a list of all those people who have their email addresses available for this site and spammed them...

lol, Shorin Ryuu, we can all be special together! :P :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

*sniff sniff*...I didn't get one. :bawling:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

*sniff sniff*...I didn't get one. :bawling:

Don't worry, just send me three easy payments of $39.95 and I can forward it to you!

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Don't worry, just send me three easy payments of $39.95 and I can forward it to you!

Do you want money...or will you take a check? :brow: