• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Old school traditional fighters vs today's MMA top guns

I'd go with Oyama... the man killed bulls.

there's controvery around the health of those bulls though... still, at the very least, even if it was a sick bull, he still killed it. Other than stories and legends though, I don't know how mas fought - I never saw him. because of this, I'll go with ken.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the gracies

Rickson Gracie is the most hardcore fighter i have heard of.

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

Choki Motobu vs Fedor....Choki loses!

Those guys can't compete with the new warriors!

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

what about the gracies

Rickson Gracie is the most hardcore fighter i have heard of.

PLEASE....Rickson is so not it!Okay Rickson's record is 400-0...but it was mostly due to his grappling skills.The sport has evovled and there's guys who would rip him apart.

Edited by cvkid

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

rickson is by far the most skilled gracie. I've even asked royce which he thought was the most skilled, and he said rickson. the 400-1 has gotta be fake, but that's no different than the legends of these undefeated CMA masters...

Royce was probably talking about Rickson being the best at bjj,but by today's standards he's not very well rounded.He's not on the level of the real MMA fighters.The guy couldn't even beat one of the lesser generation fighters of today.He hasn't got any kind of striking skills,on the ground or on his feet,but his bjj is superb.The best pound for pound fighter of the gracies imo is Ryan.But,I'm sure they'll turn out some more excellent fighters and the new guys will have an all around game.

Be nice to animals.

Rickson is a well rounded fighter, his Pride fights show that. It's my opinion that he was the best unarmed MMA fighter.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Okay,Rickson was a great fighter no doubt about that,but his record is somewhat questionable.I've read that alot of his fights were worked,I know that two of them in pride were.Another thing I'd like to point out is he was never the champion of any mma organization.

Be nice to animals.