• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello

Eru

Hi, I figured I should probably give everyone here a little information as I plan to make a regular thing of this forum. Basically I'll put it like this:

I'm still very new to martial arts (my fifth year). I have taken Karate and Brazillian Jiu Jitsu. I stopped taking those however and I now study the korean styles of Tae kwon Do and Hap Ki Do.

Well, that's all I guess you really need to know. I have a question to start off with:

As most of you probably know Tae Kwon Do is a lot of upper body stuff, and has quite a few jumping kicks (in particular the Thunder Kick). My question is this, does anyone know of a good excersise I could use to help improve balance. With all the spinning motion and jumping in TKD it would be really useful to have even the slightest increase in balance. Thanks. :grin:

I don't try to understand, it would be a waste of time. Instead I only try to understand.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to KarateForums Eru! Please take advantage of reading threads in the TKD forum. Use the "search" in toolbar...put in "balance" and I'm sure you'll find some posts. Good Luck and I believe with your 5 years of MA exp you can contribute significantly to our forum!