• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hey Hey HEY

Neogeek23

Hey, I'm 17, a senior in high school, and a book worm. I'm takin 4 ap and one pre-ap class this year. I also soon have to get a job :(. I've been trying to get into a boxing gym for about 2 months now - I've been doin training at home for about 6 and a year before that I finished another 6 months of strickly heavy bag training. (the year between I was side tracked by a hot girlfriend :P) I've always been interested in combative sports. Six years ago for my first time I tried to join karate, then 2 years after that I tried again. But my parents are over protective and fear that I'll lose my smarts if I become a part of combative sporting. This is currnetly a battle I'm fighting, and not gaining any ground, but fourtionately time is on my side. Anyways I'm planing on being a mechanical engineer, and as for college I'm not sure where yet.

signing out,

the 23rd neogeek

"It isn't the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

greetings and enjoy the site

pain is weakness leaving the body.

fear is the mind killer, i will face my fear and let it pass threw me. from the movie "dune"

i know kung fu...show me. from the movie "the matrix"