• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I want to learn Muay Thai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah call Thailand and ask for a Mr. Xian. He'll teach you Muay Thai so you can avenge any crippled brothers you might have. You might have to pick up his groceries from Mylee's store and fight thugs wearing a strap on tank top and splash water on small children. Oh, and it would help if you had a combover and french accent.

Contact a local kickboxing gym through your local phone book. I swear that's how I found a place to learn Hapkido. Just look in the phone book and ask the receptionist questions like "How much, when are classes, and so on". :karate:

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

It looks like you have past experience's training in martial arts. I would say that if you feel like your at a level in your training where you might be able to pick up on some techniques from a muay thai training video then go for it. I will agree with the post before mine that training without an instructor is not a good idea but depending on your previous training you might be able to get a start on learning more about muay thai from a good video, that is if there is no schools near your location.

Good Luck and good choice!!!!!!!!!!!!

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

Dont try learning without an instructor, it will be near impossible to get good.

Yes that is very true. not just with kickboxing but anything....golf, baseball, karate, anything. If you make a mistake you need somebody with more experience to correct you. Give advice. Etc.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.