• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite Fight

When I was about 11 I was getting bullied by a big lad at school. One day he cornered me on the way home pushed me too far and for some reason I just flipped and swung my school bag and hit him full in the face with a bag of textbooks. I was gobsmacked when he ended up on the floor with blood pouring from his nose. I spoiled the effect a bit then by running off in tears, but at school the next day he had two black eyes and he daren't tell anyone that it was a little girl had done it. Hah! He didn't pick on me again either. :up:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well I was at school and this g@y guy came up to me and kicked me rigth in the shin so I got mad and graped him by his shoulders and slamed him into a locker and then the trashcan. Then he got up I did a spinning back kick to his face he fell over and hit a wall. then a throw him at the locker again and elbowed him in the back of his back and he fell ove rand i kicked him in the face then ran :grin:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I don't like getting into real fights. But it happens alot here. I live in Indiana, right in the hick center. And the good ol' boys like to see how they fare against a 'ninja' (how I hate that term being used for me, I don't study ninjitsu, nor am I an assasin).

Needless to say, when the current Billy Bod starts to lose his posse joins in. I was fighting one rather large (chunky/tall) fellow, and his friends started coming. So I grabbed the nearest thing (that being one of those rubbermaid trashcans) and clobbed them with it. Then I simply took that time to leave. Mainly because I don't believe in meaningless bravado (since they were down, I shouldn't pursue any further right?).

I don't try to understand, it would be a waste of time. Instead I only try to understand.

Hey Eru, I'll have to call you on that one. I spent 15 yrs in south Texas, the first 6 in small towns, then Houston. I think we had you beat on hick populous. :spitlaugh:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.