• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite Fight

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Oh man , I got one. Before when I fight I would forget everything and see nothing, Judy swinging.

Then I trianed and that day I felt like I was high. This guy was starting with me and my boys.

I fought him and I wasn't scared or anything, it felt like a dream. He was swinging like hell and I just doged.

Oh yea, I didn't really fight him cause I didn't hit back at all. After missing like 100 punches the guy got really scared and all i have to do is scream at him and he just run.

haha

[ This Message was edited by: MuayTB1 on 2001-12-22 16:34 ]

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

i was in florida making my full contact amateur kickboxing debut

i counter attacked for the whole first round, and then in the second round i just dodged everything the guy came at with me for about 20 seconds then i just blew up throwing a fury of side kicks and straight punches and then he came at me with a spinning backfist and i came back with a straight cross which i was told everyone in the stands heard and as he bent down to get away i fed him my rear leg roundhouse and the ref pulled me off him and stopped the fight right there

its pretty nice winning your first full contact match by TKO.....

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

i was in a supermarket and this old lady tried to cut me in line..she then shoved me and swung with her purse but i ducked and came back with a spinning wheel kick..to the head and her dentures went flying... :grin: baaad granny..bad bad bad

Javier l Rosario

bayshore new york

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your ass"

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-12-22 18:23 ]

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

Whoa man, there are so many!! My last one was easy, i just shoved the guy against the wall and fed him a few punches...

The most dangerous was against three dudes, and one had a knife. I almost died that day, got cut a bit and broke my nose and some back teeth.

The funniest was against this fool who said he did *five animal kung-fu* or something. he did these weird looking poses for what seemed like half an hour and then launched himself in a tackle kinda thing, i just let him KO himself on the wall behind me...

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

These are all cool relies. The favorite fight that I have ever gotten into was at one of the high school football games. One of the fans from the other side came over and was calling us things that I don't think wold be appropriate on this website. I just slipped behind hiim, put his head in a lock and he took a little nap while my friends squirted ketchup and mustard all over him. When he got up it was the most histerical looking thing that you ever saw. :karate:

Boards don't hit back.

-Bruce Lee

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.