• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do all these "stratergies and tactics" really work

"P.S me and my mates are basically a gang"

So in other words, you and your mates are detrimental to society, unskilled in anything productive whatsoever, disrespectful to everything in existance, preying on the weak and those you outnumber, while fleeing like dogs with your tails between your legs from any possible threat? After all, that's all a gang is, a a group of those who are too incompetent to take care of themselves singularly.

Unless that is, the word "gang" means something different in Australia, in that case I apologize in advance...

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...i was always under the impression that a gang was really just a group of people, generally with similar interests...usually bound by language and sometimes age...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

1)A group of criminals or hoodlums who band together for mutual protection and profit.

2)A group of adolescents who band together, especially a group of delinquents.

3)Informal. A group of people who associate regularly on a social basis: The whole gang from the office went to a clambake.

4)A group of laborers organized together on one job or under one foreperson: a railroad gang.

A matched or coordinated set, as of tools: a gang of chisels.

5)A pack of wolves or wild dogs.

6)A herd, especially of buffalo or elk. See Synonyms at flock

By the impressions I got, I'm strongly going towards one of the first two definitions.

Why not the others? Well, he doesn't seem the type for clam bakes, I doubt highly that he is part of a union, and I'am assuming that he is neither canine nor bovine.

And if it wasn't the violent type of gang, why would he bring it up here anyway?

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.