• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do all these "stratergies and tactics" really work

yes quite funny storry... lotsa adventures... u go drink and then u get jumped...... i would suggest u change ur life style

Learn with your heart...

Speak with knowledge...

Fight like a sword...

Convince with words...

And uuuh just a suggestion

Drink like a MAN!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash, I'm seventeen. I go to numerous parties (both with and without intoxicationg beverages{I don't drink by the way}). But I've have never had any problem like the one you are telling us about. Sure, I've met people who tried to start problems, but most of them are insecure and back down when you ignore them. You said something about "bringing your mates" to help you defend yourself. This indicates either one of three things: that you cannot fight (and I would like to point out that the tactics you blatantly turn down may help you with that), you are cowardly (if it is only one person really bothering you), or you are living in a gang-infested area. I do not know anything about Australia, granted, but I haven't heard of any serious problems like that.

I seem to recall a previous thread you started about getting into a fight at school, and then using the combined muscle of your friends to take on some supposedly tough person who wanted to beat your *. I also believe that a lot of the same ideas were being thrown around during that thread. Perhaps it is time you re-evaluate your lifestyle. :idea:

The greatest clarity is profound silence.

"do you wear a t-shirt that says "I'm the toughest, most bad-* MF'er you've ever met!" written on it?"

-Definitely not a bad idea!

Interesting topic...unfortunately I don't have anything to say that wouldn't just repeat what everyone else has posted. I'll pop back in if I can think of something less redundant to post!

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

HAHA what a wicked response i am getting from you all, some of you are right in what you are saying, and some of you are way off. But i really can not be bothered writing anymore...

P.S me and my mates are basically a gang

Dont approach me, I wont approach u.

Dont insult me, I wont insult u.

I think that what some people don't under stand and you seem to be one of them from what I have read is that the black belt rank is nothing more than a starting point. Not a finishing line.

What I'm trying to say here is that it takes 3-4 years (that's right I said years) of basics work (which everything in Karate, and other systemiazed fighting arts, are basics), before a person can start to learn how to use those basics with stratagy and tactics. The reason this is is because if your techniques are not ingrained into you they will never work the way you want when you want exspecially when you don't have time to make a mistake.

Now if I'm correct in what I've read that means you are now at the point where you are capable to start learning the tactics and stratagy you are so enthusastically quick to bash. Now I'm not say that all that is posted here are correct and I'm certainly not saying that they are universal, but I have read many of them and I think that once you start getting a firm grasp on how tachtics and stratagy really work and how to recognize them then you will be able to find what your looking for.

If after you read this and feel I am in the wrong then I invite you to prove your case by grabing a couple of example and show how you would tactically or stratigically change what other have said they would do. but if you really can't do it I would think an apoligy to those who frequent this forum (of which many have put in the time that would call for you sho at least a little respect) is in order. your comment are very rude, and there is no reason for that. if I have offended you or anyone else I apoligize I did not mean to I just don't see the need to be rude.

The more you sweat in peace the less you bleed in war.

The Winner is the one who makes the fewest mistakes.

P.S me and my mates are basically a gang

the notorious australian gang...has a nice ring to it...

What makes you a gang? do you fight for territory? do you hold weapons? etc.

But i really can not be bothered writing anymore...

is it becuz these guys have found you out? hahahahaha

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''