• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In a nutshell, it's a fierce martial art that utilizes the feet, knees, hands and elbows. there are also several throws and sweeps. It's a hard style with conditioning that will have you in the best shape of your life.

Muay Thai Kickboxing in my opinion is one of the best styles for stand up fighting. And I will agree you will be in awsome shape just from training in Muay Thai.

Short Story

When I opened up my school, my Instructor came down and lent me his leg kick pad(thai equipment) until I could get one, because regular kicking shields just dont seem to absorb enough of the thai leg kicks. My Kicking shield now is used only for front kicks and kids classes, because my adult students would destroy me in one session of training on thai kicks unless I use my proper thai equipment(thai pads, leg kick pad etc.)

So that shows you the power of this awsome style and thats only talking about the kicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!