• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i want to do a wing chun tatoo or a chinese sign on me.One problem is though that my wing chun skills arent to high yet.But I think of the art alot but do not want to be thought as a wanna be.what do you recommend?

Be everything. Be nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

First, I'd say you get the skills to match your ink. Once you think you've got that, I don't know if the system of Wing Chun has an official patch or not, but if they do, put that on.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

Agreed.

Give it some time and once you feel that you have gainned competence deserving of a tatoo then go ahead if you are still inclined that way.

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?

well, if wing chun is his base, then he could always have it as a reminder of where his martial arts career began...

though personally, i've always belonged to the "if you're going to get a tattoo, it should be something you designed yourself, or something someone designed for you" band wagon.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Or maybe he can Cross Tatoo.... :lol:

Wing Chun Kuen Man

Real traditional martial arts training is difficult to find.....most dojos in the west are Mcdojos....some are better and some are worst....but they are what they are....do you train in one?