• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bobbing in a street fight is generally a bad idea, maybe not always. but i still think that boxers are among the best strikers in the world.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think boxing is very effective, but like any fighting art, it has its downfalls and strengths. Boxers only train to use a few of thier weapons, not all of them like other arts (Muay-Thai, for example). Of course Boxers learn the in-game better, but if a talented kicker maintained some distance and whaled on the boxers legs to a point where he is hobbling around, more than likely th Thai fighter will win.

Hmm. In retrospect, I'm not entirely sure what this thread is about.

The greatest clarity is profound silence.

ok...look...bob when you have to and weive when you have too. dont be an idiot dancing and showing off. youll get knocked down. just defend yourself and hit when there is an opportunity. (speaking boxing languange by the way)......just concentrate on the fight. dont have no plan or strategy your gonna follow. just go with the flow and you will have endless oppurtunitys to hit in your opponents open areas. :brow:

Even the most powerful human being has a limited sphere of strength. Draw him outside of that sphere and into your own, and his strength will dissipate.