• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That showy finishing move...

he came at me with a double jump kick, I blocked both of them and hit him with a roundhouse kick to the stomach that buckled and dropped him on the sidewalk.....he learned his lesson the hard way......dont be a bully.....you may come up against someone who aint gonna take it.....and give it back twice as hard.....lol.

I said it once...and il lsay it again...I WISH YOU WERE MY UNCLE!! :lol:

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my childhood my master wouldn't allow me to fight. Being a skinnier guy I was constantly picked on as a kid. If I would fight, I would pay for it dearly with running that felt like 200 miles. Unfortanately the many times I've been faced with a true fight now I've been able to control my temper and not beat on people.

Unfortanately for the few souls that met me just after my master died and I was in a terrible mental state I took advantage and I feel really bad about it now. Guy in high school saw my eyes blood shot from being really upset for weeks and I broke both his legs and faced charges. My recommendation as a teacher myself now, the masters are right, walk away and only fight unless its TOTALLY necessary.

Just my two cents. Sorry if its useless. :)