• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HI

mastertae

I'm kinda new to this...I even accidently sent some one an email I don't evem know...Sorry Bout that hope theres no hard feelings(If you read this)...Currently I have been doing up to 24 different martial arts I started out in gung fu tkd and tsd as well as hapkido and from there on I have grown...I am believe that a fight should not last longer than ten seconds there for I strive to prfet the things I have learned...I could use asvice with my timing feel free to email me my email address is jmastertae@aol.com....I also have talked to people such as Robert Lee...who is a very good singer in my opinion but he is also the brother of bruce lee...I also am writing a novel

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

welcome mastertae to the boards :nod:

:wave:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Welcome MasterTae

Have you ever studied any japanese or okinawan martial arts. Me and SaiFightsMS need another person to talk to :bigwink:

C ya

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

SOrry, that meant to say *japanese or okinawan WEAPON martial arts*

Sorry

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)