• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tyson, the animal behind the man...

it wasnt a free country for tyson before, but they let him out of jail early. apparently sexual assault/rape isnt as big a deal when youre a heavyweight champ.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of Tyson's opponents on his rise were either no names, or over the hill ex champs. Michael Spinks was "supposed" to wipe the floor with Tyson, but was way past his prime. The only quality(IMO) opponent Tyson faced and beat was Razor Ruddick. Sure one can make the claim that his prime was missed due to his incarceration, but I don't think he would have stood up as the better heavyweights like Lewis and Holyfield were making their mark.

Lucky got it right with Tyson being a one trick pony with a hard punch.

I'm going to go out on a limb and state that Mike Tyson is one of the greatest American heros of all time. His story is one of the greatest sucess stories in American history. In order to understand the way he grew up you have to understand where he lived, Brownsville Brooklyn. Unquestionably the roughest toughest most violent section of Brooklyn and in the United States. In order to escape the surrounds and become not addicted to drugs or crime is amazing. So he has been in trouble with the law... Hes...Mike... and thats him. He is a real person, a person in which little kids should look up to. I don't condone his behavior but he gives hope to people in his situation. Here in Brooklyn they should be naming schools after the man. Hes a hero here.

Ole man Tyson still wants to fight.Rumor is that he's planning on bulking up and joining with K-1.In an interview Tyson was asked who he would like to fight first,his reply...Jerome Le Banner.OMG Le Banner would kill Tyson!

Jerome...6'3 274lbs :o

pic

http://www.k-1usa.net/images/news/large/092303.gif

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

The reason he "escaped" the drugs and other problems is because his trainer Cus D'Amato saw talent and took him out of that environment and moved him to the Catskills in upstate New York. The only reason that he stayed out of serious trouble that long was because of his devotion to D'Amato, and his longtime manager Jim Jacobs, and the sense of stability they provided to him. When Cus D'Amato died,followed shortly by Jim Jacobs, Tyson's slide into the circus that has become his life started. To suggest that Tyson had the moral courage or mental fortitude to rise from his ghetto existance on his own is laughable.

...In order to escape the surrounds and become not addicted to

drugs or crime is amazing.

......nice, rather than comitting crimes as a poor man, he comitted them as a rich man..... that's heroeism at its finest.

So he has been in trouble with the law... Hes...Mike... and thats him.

....I'm Gabe... I rape women... that's me... do you realize what a horrible statement that is?

I'm going to go out on a limb and state that Mike Tyson is one of the greatest American heros of all time. His story is one of the greatest sucess stories in American history.

Yeap... and Adolf Hitler was one of the greatest German heroes of all time.

and now to top off my sarcasm.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

He is a real person, a person in which little kids should look up to.

Agh!

Here in Brooklyn they should be naming schools after the man.

Aaaggghh!!!

Hes a hero here.

AAAGGGGHHH!!!!!

What makes you think I was comparing them on moral grounds? You were completely ignoring morals... so I did too...

Hitler went from a rejected artist to a leader that invaded almost all of Europe. His rags to riches story is just as impressive as Tyson's. Would he then also deserve the title of greatest German hero of all time?

No wait... he wouldn't... because he was an evil man.... kind of like........ Tyson, maybe? :roll:

Yeah,at first they were trying to match up Tyson with Sapp.But,then it changed to Le Banner.Both would kill Tyson,but it will never happen.

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.